- I always thought when I grew up I'd be a dancer. A Solid Gold Dancer to be exact (that ages me I'm sure).
- I prefer white chocolate over milk or dark chocolate any day of the week.
- I have never known what it's like to live with both your mom and dad. My mom divorced my dad when I was 1. I now haven't spoken to my dad in almost 2 years. Oh, and my mom is white and my father is black. I LOVES my mom. She's here at my house EVERY weekend to help with the kids.
- I was voted Funniest Girl and Class Clown my senior year. I now get paid back everyday in my classroom.
- I LOVE trashy, silly, bad taste movies and always have. I actually went to see Pee Wee's Big Adventure TWICE in the movie theatre back in the day. We even jumped up and did his dance with him in the middle of the movie.
- I had braces in Jr. high and high school and I still have a permanent retainer on my lower front teeth.
On the exercise front, I took this entire week off to recover from my 1/2 marathon. I will go for a nice run tomorrow. Today, I'm taking the family to some pumpkin patches. Will ost some pics later!!