Thursday, April 2, 2009

Feeling the Love

Wow you blogger buddies of mine really know how to make a girl feel loved. First, my blogger friend Purple Moonflower nominated me for this award:I have to name 7 things I love and then 7 blogs I love. So here they are:


  1. I love my family (husband, kids, and mom).

  2. I love my job.


  3. I love Weight Watchers and how it's helped me be a healthy person.


  4. I love running until I'm nice and sweaty.


  5. I love to dance and music that makes me want to dance.

  6. I love a nice hot bubble bath.


  7. I love our Wii Fit Sports.

Now for bloggers I love. I have some new favs that I'd like to share the love to:

Marcy @ I Signed Up for This? for her humor, love of running, and all things trashtastic.

Lauren @ Weight Watchers Changed My Life for her tips and inspiration.

Sheryl @ *Bitch Cakes*: A Neurotic Glamour Girl's Weight Watchers Experience and Fitness Adventures for more Weight Watchers tips...especially if I miss a meeting she has a summary every week!

Annette @ Annette's Awakening because she's lost 85 lb.s so far completely on her own and she is so positive!

Natalie @ Lil Runner because she's a new mom and just an awesome athlete! She ran throughout her pregnancy and is doing the Boston Marathon soon and she just gave birth in Feb.!!!

D10 @ Just Running For Fun because she runs marathons just for fun!

Miz @ MizFitOnline because we all love and want to be her!




Second, I am currently being featured as an inspirational story at


Fitago.com. This is an amazing fitness site full of exercise, health, and food tips. It is run by David and his wife Cara. Hop over there and check out their site! I also want to give a shout out to David's personal weight loss blog. I love that I have followers that are male. We all have our issues right!?!

Thank you all and I am appreciating the love on this particular day. I still am sick and pushed myself too hard again Mon-Wed. So today I just feel blah. It's probably due to the lack of sleep I've had the last 2 nights thanks to my cough. I hate the way I feel waking up from NyQuil, but I guess I'm going to need to keep taking it since that has been the only way I can sleep lately. I moved to my couch last night to try and elevate my head, but I still didn't sleep soundly. TOM and lack of running doesn't help my energy level much either!

One more thanks and that's to you friends who gave me the tip on adding flax in the morning. I forgot that I bought a giant tub of it at Costco awhile ago. I think I gave it up because I thought it was adding to my tummy problems. Both yesterday and today I had some on my cereal. I am amazed to say I did not have a giant munchfest last night even when I drank a few glasses of wine (which I hardly ever do on week nights but I took FIVE kids to Chuck E. Cheese's by myself and I needed it). Maybe it's that morning full o' flax! Thanks all and much love to you!

6 comments:

Jules said...

Congrats on the blogger award and I did see you on Fitago last night! Great job!!! it's nice to know that people are listening :)

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

I love the 7 things about you. Thanks for sharing. x

Unknown said...

Congrats on your award and thanks for sharing your story. You are amazing!

Marcy said...

Awwwhh thanks for the love chica! I love you too :-)

new*me said...

You so deserve the award and thanks for sharing the love :)

Glad the flax is working for you!

Sending you more well wishes...you need to get over this! Bravo to you for taking the munchkins to the most hyper place around :) What a mom!

Q102Briand said...

Congrats on the blogger awards and feature you DESERVE that and more you have done incredible things!
Brian