- 2 packs of Weight Control oatmeal (6 pts)
- 2 packs of Lower sugar oatmeal + 1/2 a banana (5 pts)
- 1 1/2 cups of Protein Plus Special K w/ 1 cup milk (noticed tummy issues so I stopped but very filling) (4 pts)
- 1/2 cup Grapenuts w/ 3/4 cup FF milk and 1 cup strawberries (4 pts)
- 1 bottle of no sugar added Carnation Chocolate milk (this is questionable since it's made with Splenda and that may be another food I need to eliminate) and an oatmeal pack (5 pts)
- 1 cup frozen berries, 1/4 cup plain yogurt, 1 banana, 1/2 cup FF milk, and 1/2 cup ice (this is from week 1 Eat Wisely book from Weight Watchers) (5 pts)
All of these are quick to make and eat. For awhile when I'd been running late I'd eat a Clif Bar or Zone Bar, Luna Bar, etc. Bars for me are both not filling and usually have Chicory Root, inulin, or soy which I'm finding are all hard on my stomach. Oh which reminds me, I just found this new coffee by Folgers called Simply Smooth and it's supposed to be gentle on your stomach.
So far I notice a difference. This might be my saving grace. I love coffee but it may be another thing hurting my stomach. I did go one week without coffee to see the difference. Oh I do NOT want to do that again!! I did not notice a difference, but I was also eating other foods that upset the belly. Sorry to go off on a tangent but my tummy problems are just annoying! Anyway, today I had my Grapenuts w/ 3/4 cup FF milk and 1/2 a banana. I'm drinking my coffee so we'll see how the tummy does. As for yesterday, due to having a light breakfast I noticed a box of CheezIt's sitting next to the computer last night. Needless to say, half of them are now gone. So today my plan is to NOT HIT MYSELF IN THE HAND! How about you?